Home Lifestyle 19 Year Old Girl Dies After a Sheesha Smoking Spree At Club...

19 Year Old Girl Dies After a Sheesha Smoking Spree At Club in Ruaka

Hannah Magiri a 19-year-old teenager has died in Kiambu after a Sheesha smoking fun weekend with friends at a local pub. Grace Nduta, Magiri’s mother, says that the deceased was with friends at club 69 in Ruaka smoking Shisha when the unfortunate occurred.
She was brought unconscious and we took her to a clinic in Muchatha. Doctors said she had been poisoned and she did not speak until she passed on.
Shisha tobacco and smoke contain numerous toxic substances known to cause lung, bladder, and oral cancers. A typical one-hour session of hookah smoking exposes the user to 100 to 200 times the volume of smoke inhaled from a single cigarette.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here